Car Accidents Chiropractor
Auto Accident Chiropractor San Jose
We are specialists in treating car accident victims, injured workers as well as slip and fall injuries. We help you manage chronic pain with non-surgical techniques. We thoroughly document your injury in order to allow you and your attorney the opportunity for the best settlement possible. After a car accident, you may have injuries that can have lingering symptoms, including pain, stiffness, and immobility. Even the most minor car accidents can result in injuries, so you might consult a chiropractor after any collision to assess your injuries. At Back to Back Chiropractic in San Jose, we specialize in treating car accident injuries and working with insurance companies and attorneys to limit the financial burden of your treatment. Read on for a closer look at the types of injuries that may result from car accidents.
At Back to Back Chiropractic we combine the best Chiropractic Care and Massage Therapy in treating neck and back pain, shoulder, arm and leg pain, as well as headache associated with injuries and stress. We are experienced and successful in treating injuries caused from auto accidents, work related injuries, and slip and fall injuries. Chiropractors Dr. Noel Chivers and Dr. Meronea Lahann-Chivers can help you recover fast and easily.
Common Car Accident Injuries
Even while wearing a seatbelt and traveling at low speeds, car collisions can jerk the body forward and cause injuries. Chiropractic care is often successful in treating injuries of this nature and preventing chronic pain in the future.
- Whiplash – Whiplash is one of the most common car accident injuries, and it may take up to 48 hours to show symptoms. Whiplash occurs when the head is thrown quickly forward and back again. This motion puts stress on the ligaments of the neck, limiting mobility and causing pain and stiffness.
- Seatbelt injury – While seatbelts are the best tool for preventing serious car accident injuries, they are also designed to lock into place when a driver or passenger quickly moves forward. As a result, ribs and vertebrae may be shifted out of alignment, leading to a wide range of orthopedic issues.
- Air bag injury – Air bags deploy with considerable force, so they can cause serious injuries upon impact. Injuries may be even more severe if you are seated too close to the dashboard or have your hands out of proper position on the steering wheel at the time of the accident. Broken thumbs and fingers tend to be very common injuries caused by airbags.
Get the Recovery You Deserve
- You may be entitled to full care at NO COST to you.
- We document your injuries first, before contacting an attorney.
- Same day appointments are available.
We provide a variety of services with one goal in mind, to help you get the recovery and pain relief you deserve. We’re available for same-day appointments. We treat most vehicle accidents injuries with NO Out-of-Pocket costs. Our insurance department will be glad to coordinate benefits with the responsible party’s insurance carrier or your attorney. This allows us to treat most injuries with No Out-of-Pocket Expense and allows you to focus on getting better.
Recovery with Back to Back Chiropractic
Most of our auto accident patients at Back to Back Chiropractic pay no out-of-pocket costs for their treatment, because we will coordinate with insurance companies to let you focus exclusively on your recovery. Our chiropractors will begin your care with a complete assessment including X-rays to design an accurate treatment plan that meets your needs. From back pain to whiplash to broken bones, we are able to provide comprehensive non-surgical care to get you back on your feet.
To schedule your initial consultation with Back to Back Chiropractic, give us a call at (408) 269-2225. Our San Jose practice will provide you with patient-centered care with advanced treatment modalities, including Kinesio taping and cold laser services.