Experienced & Caring Chiropractors in San Jose
When you come to Back to Back Chiropractic, you can depend on us for quality chiropractic care. We have been in business for more than 15 years, and we are dedicated to helping each of our patients reach full recovery whenever possible. We offer chiropractic treatment and rehabilitation for various types of injuries, including those caused by car accidents and other kinds of accidents. We receive patients from the San Jose and Los Gatos areas.
Chiropractic care is a type of alternative medicine that can offer a wide range of benefits for patients seeking relief from lower back pain, headaches, injuries, or poor posture. In addition to treating injuries and other musculoskeletal ailments, chiropractic promotes overall wellness by treating the whole body with a holistic approach. If you are looking to discover what chiropractic care can do for you, Back to Back family Chiropractic in San Jose can provide personalized care with advanced diagnostic and treatment methodologies that will help you achieve a full recovery.
Non-Surgical Pain Management
While some patients will seek chiropractic care with the goal of improving posture, balance, and strength without any specific ailments, many people choose to see a chiropractor to address chronic or acute pain caused by athletic injuries, car accidents, or daily wear and tear. Below, you can get a closer look at the modalities used for pain management under the care of our chiropractic team. These treatments can serve as an alternative to surgery and pain management medication, which may have significant risks and side effects.
The chiropractic services we offer include the following:
- Back pain : Do you suffer from chronic back pain? Our chiropractors are here to help provide you with treatment so you can experience long-lasting pain relief.
- Headaches : Headaches are often caused by injury or tension in the neck. If you have frequent headaches or migraines, you may benefit from chiropractic care. Adjustments can help to align the spine and relieve headaches.
- Hip pain : As you get older, or after you have suffered some type of hip or back injury, it is common to experience hip pain. We provide highly effective treatment for hip pain. Rather than simply giving you pain killers or cortisone shots, we’ll actually address the root of the problem!
- Shoulder / arm : Pain in the shoulders and arms can prevent you from getting work done or participating in the activities you enjoy. Our chiropractors can offer you treatment options to ease your pain.
- Spine / disc : Spinal adjustments are what most people think of when it comes to chiropractic medicine. There are many structures in the spine, which may move out of place, causing misalignment or pressure on the spinal nerves. An adjustment will move the spine into a more neutral position, relieving pain and discomfort in the process. With continued adjustments, patients will often see an improvement in posture and range of motion.
- Leg pain : Sciatica is a common cause of leg pain. We treat leg pain that is caused by this condition, as well as by other factors. There are a number of treatments we can offer you to alleviate the pain and encourage the healing process.
- Neck pain : When the spinal discs in your neck are not properly aligned, you may experience neck pain, headaches, or symptoms that affect other parts of your body. With our chiropractic services, you can find the relief you need.
- Kinesio tape : Kinesio tape is used to provide relief from pain and inflammation in injured areas such as the knees, shoulders, or back. This tape supports the muscle structure and encourages increased circulation to the affected area for ongoing relief outside the chiropractor’s office.
- Cold laser : Cold laser therapy is a more recent advancement in chiropractic care that can target specific areas of the body to promote tissue healing without an invasive approach. Cold laser therapy is appropriate for both chronic and acute pain, and it may address symptoms like spasms and swelling as well.
- Accidents : After you have been in an accident, chiropractic care can assist greatly with your rehabilitation. Our chiropractors treat accident victims who suffer from air bag injuries, whiplash, back pain, and much more.
Benefits of Chiropractic Care
Chiropractic care has proven to be effective in managing pain and increasing functionality in a wide range of situations. It is also a low-risk approach to pain management that can be accessible for anyone, including those who may not be candidates for higher-risk procedures like surgery.
If you are ready to say goodbye to pain and be treated by an attentive, skilled team of chiropractors, call Back to Back family Chiropractic today at (408) 269-2225.